Climate Justice Map Training: Pacific Standard Time
Interactive training session of the Climate Justice Map to learn who is leading intersectional work on the front lines of climate injustice.
Monday 27th November: 10:00 Pacific Standard Time / 18:00 GMT
The Climate Justice – Just Transition Donor Collaborative (CJ-JT) is holding training sessions of the Climate Justice Map (CJ Map) to help funders, advisors and the field understand who is doing what and where.
The Climate Justice Map is a tool mapping organisations and networks based in the Global South working on climate justice and just transition. It is in the form of an open-source wiki and includes over 1,600+ organisations and networks with the core information available in four languages: Arabic, English, French and Spanish.
The Training will last 45 minutes and will centre around an interactive live training demonstration of the map, concluding with a Q&A session.
By the end of our training you will:
- Understand the need for mappings and why we did it
- Become confident in navigating and using this tool
- Uniquely search via individual country, type of organisation, leadership and key themes of climate injustice
- Join our community of collaborators by including your organisation in the CJ Map
- Become a Climate Justice Map Champion by sharing this tool within your team and networks
Want to get a head start? Familiarise yourself with the Climate Justice Map here.
Follow us on LinkedIn here.